Mega Millions is a multi-state lottery game with MEGA jackpots and MEGA fun. Here’s where you can play Mega Millions:45 states plus the District of Columbia and the United States Virgin Islands
- You can purchase Mega Millions tickets from lottery retailers/agents.
- The ticket price is $2.00 per play.
- Players may pick six numbers from two separate pools – five different numbers from 1 to 70 (the white balls) and one number from 1 to 25 (the gold Mega Ball) – or choose Easy Pick/Quick Pick.
- There are nine ways to win a prize in Mega Millions, ranging from the jackpot down to $2.
- Winning numbers are posted shortly after each drawing on the official Mega Millions website.
- You can also get results for Mega Millions from individual lotteries that offer a texting or email service where you can automatically receive winning numbers after each draw.
Where to Play Mega Millions
You can play Mega Millions® in 47 localities (indicated in blue): 45 states, the District of Columbia, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Select a state to get contact information or a link to that lottery’s website.
Mega Millions Official Website https://www.megamillions.com/